Tuesday, January 10, 2017

On the Road to Spring

I am trying to get a few thing fixed in all of my records: quilty-things I have finished, quilty-things that need to move to the next step, and quilty-things I want to start. I have a few things I feel need to get done this year, and this is the best place for me to keep it all straight. 

Back in 2012, I started the Fat Quarter Shop's Designer Mystery Block Swap. 
 I made one block and stopped.
Then I started cutting it all up into different usable sizes and sewing them together. 
I used On the Road to Spring Quilt Along to make my own quilt with the fabric I had bought.
I loved it!!
I ended up with a smallish quilt,
and a very nice lap size quilt. 
I hope to get these two quilts finish. I will only count them as one finish. 

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete